About Me

Hello! My name is Caroline and I’m a 15-year-old honors student. 

My only hope for this year to make straight A’s, because I want to maintain a GPA of at least 3.75. This might prove difficult because my greatest life skill is procrastination. I don’t have many permanent hobbies; I usually just spend my time doing whatever I feel like doing. Between fits of depression and general lack of motivation, I like drawing, playing video games, listening to music, and studying foreign languages. Though I’m not very good at the first two activities I mentioned, I consider myself to be pretty good at learning languages. Foreign language was always one of my favorite classes in school, even if the teachers weren’t the most likable people in the world.  I don’t have a solid philosophy in life, mostly because I hate thinking about philosophy. Philosophy, psychology, and film analysis are all things I hate with a passion. Not because of the subjects themselves, as I actually like learning about all of them, but because of the debate it inevitably brings. At the moment, I unfortunately have no pets. My landlord has a strict “no indoor pets” policy, but that’s not going to stop me from taking home the first cat that shows any form of affection towards me. Hopefully a cat will make me motivated to accomplish my goals. I hope you enjoy my blog!

Skip to toolbar